At Rose Morris we respect your right to privacy and are committed to keeping your personal details secure.
We will not sell, rent or share your personal details with unrelated third parties, partners or affiliates without asking for your consent.
The information we collect from you includes the following:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
The information you give us is used to help us provide an efficient and more personalised shopping experience for you. Here are some of the ways that we use the information we get from you:
- To process and fulfil your order
- To dispatch and deliver your order
- To contact you if there is any problem with your order
- To occasionally inform you about our products and special promotions through our newsletter (you can unsubscribe from this by a simple click on any newsletter received)
- To process customer reviews
- To allow you to access your purchase history
- To improve your shopping experience
All information we hold is in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act. We do not send unsolicited marketing emails ("spam") to personal email addresses.
All transactions are processed securely through a third party payment provider.